Lindsey M. Ottman is a professional genealogist and native New Yorker who specializes in New York City area research. She was Director of Information Systems for the New York Genealogical and Biographical Society (2000-2010) and also served as Assistant Editor/Technology Editor for The NYG&B Newsletter and Technology Editor for The New York Researcher. Lindsey has been researching since she was a teenager.
- Boston University, Center for Professional Education, Genealogical Research Program
- Certificate in Genealogical Research, 2011
- Advanced Genealogical Forensics, 2014
- ProGen Study Group, ProGen 13, 2013
- National Institute on Genealogical Research [renamed Genealogical Institute on Federal Records], 2014